Some restaurants keep their secret recipes locked away in a vault. Shake Shack, on the other hand, is publishing a cookbook.
Each chapter of the book focuses on a main menu item, with a total of 70 recipes. Some of the chapters and recipes include:
- BURGER BLISS: ShackBurger; Roadside Double; ’Shroom Burger; Momofuku Shrimp Stack
- PEDIGREED DOGS: Shack-Cago Dog; The Taxi Dog; Corn Dog; Currywurst
- OH THOSE CRINKLE CUTS: Crinkle Cut Fries; Irish Fries; Bone Marrow Gravy Fries
- HATCHING A NEW CLASSIC: Chick’n Shack; Salt & Pepper Honey Chick’n; Peking Chick’n
- CHILLS & THRILLS: Blueberry Lemon Curd Shake; Frozen Custard; Concretes; Shack Floats
The hardcover edition of the book is $26, and a limited number of copies will be available on May 16 at both Shake Shack locations in Downtown Summerlin and the New York-New York Hotel & Casino.