IHOP restaurants are offering new menu items inspired by "The Addams Family" for a limited time.
Available now through Nov. 3, "The Addams Family" menu lineup includes:
- Wednesday’s Web-Cakes: Fluffy, signature Buttermilk pancakes topped with cupcake icing, webbed with HERSHEY’S Chocolate Syrup and topped with violet whipped topping.
- Gomez’ Green Chili Omelette: Marinated pulled pork, Jack & cheddar cheeses, fire-roasted peppers and onions, and green chile verde sauce topped with sour cream.
- Uncle Fester’s Chocolate Ice Scream Shake: A haunted house-made HERSHEY’S chocolate ice cream shake with violet whipped topping.
- Morticia’s Haunted Hot Chocolate: Toasted marshmallow hot chocolate topped with violet whipped topping and a drizzle of HERSHEY’S Chocolate Syrup.
- Kooky Kids Combo: A Wednesday’s Web-Cakes served with one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link.
IHOP is adding even more sweetness to the season by bringing back Kids Eat Free for a limited time. Every day from4 to 10 p.m.. now through Nov. 3, kids eat free with the purchase of one adult entrée.
The IHOP special menu is available at IHOP restaurants nationwide from Sept. 16 through Nov. 3, 2019. For more information or to find the nearest location, visit IHOP.com.
A new movie based on the popular television show is hitting the theaters on Oct. 11.