We are now less than a week away from Election Day. Early voting ends this Friday and Election Day is on Nov. 3.
Clark County Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria joins us this morning with some final information and suggestions. Watch in the player above.
Some questions asked:
- What are some important reminders for mail-in voters with just a couple of days left?
- What about those planning to vote in-person Nov. 3? Do they need to bring their mail-in ballot or their sample ballot?
- With so many early voters, do you think the in-person voting will still create long-lines?
- Will you know by today what the judge decides about the GOP's lawsuit preventing the counting of mail-in ballots?
- If the judge rules in their favor, what happens to all those ballots?
- How is the mail-in ballot counting going? We reported earlier that over 100 ballots were rejected - what was wrong with those?
- As elections go, what stands out to you about this one as being unique?
MORE ELECTION 2020: