Palace Station will be celebrating a new era for the hotel-casino with a fireworks show at 9:30 p.m. Sept. 1.
Public Viewing areas are at the events grounds, located behind the newly expanded casino area on the south side of the property (by the new resort pool) as well as available in the surface parking lot facing Sahara Ave.
Before that, attendees can enjoy live music throughout the day at Rock Fest.
FIREWORKS SHOW FUN FACTS:
- It will take 8 pyrotechnicians 480 man hours over five days to prepare the fireworks show
- It took 12 hours to choreograph the show
- Featured fireworks include: Grucci grand illuminations and high aerials displayed from both the hotel tower and casino strategically placed to highlight the newly renovated architecture
- A musical score accompany the fireworks show will be simultaneously played on 97.1 FM KXPT
- Four new restaurants: bBd’s (Beers Burgers Desserts), Boathouse Asian Eatery and The Feast Buffet are open. Coming this Fall will be Mumfresh Asian Eats.
- A complete renovation and expansion of the existing casino floor including a new bingo room, renovated and expanded race and sports book and new sports bar, renovated poker room and additional slot/video poker machines and table games.
- Regal Entertainment Group will bring a boutique nine-screen luxury movieplex featuring all-luxury recliner seating and its Cinebarre restaurant concept serving food, beer and wine. (opening December)
- New resort-style pool area
- Renovated hotel guest rooms and suites
- A completely modernized and new low-rise exterior façade and porte-cochere with valet area as well as 300 additional parking spaces located in the back of the newly expanded area
< br> Palace Station has spent $192 million on its efforts to modernize and expand the properties' offerings.