LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — The Nevada Department of Taxation issued a health and safety notice advising consumers and patients to avoid consuming marijuana which failed secondary total yeast and mold testing by an independent testing laboratory.
It is believed the affected marijuana was sold in the form of flower and pre-rolls between July 11, 2019 and Aug. 19, 2019 by the following Retail Stores/Medical Dispensaries:
1. Acres Medical at 2320 Western Avenue.
2. The Apothecary Shoppe at 4240 West Flamingo Road, Suite 100.
3. Blackjack Collective at 1736 Las Vegas Boulevard South.
The affected marijuana was cultivated by D. H. Aldebaran Inc. (license # 04584977759671021505) and Las Vegas Natural Caregivers, LLC (license # 82798431024231095044) and harvested between May 28, 2019 and July 10, 2019.
The affected marijuana has the following batch and lot numbers:
1. DOSI popcorn/joints/3.5g, harvested on May 28, Batch # DOSI 052819, Lot # L1.
2. DOSI popcorn, harvested on June 17, Batch # DOSI 071719, Lot # L1.
3. Funky Malawi 1g, harvested on July 10, Batch # FM-07102019-01, Lot # FM-07102019.
4. Fruity Chronic Juice 1g/3.5g, harvested on July 10, Batch # FGJ-07102019-01, Lot # FGJ-07102019.
There are no known reports of illness, but health impacts from yeast and mold may exist.