One by one they lined up for their chance to explain how one night changed their lives forever.
"My legs swell up, to the point that my skin cracks," said one woman.
"They are hoping to get her to learn how to walk again," said another.
"I didn't know what was going on, when everything started, all I could think of was the fear of never seeing my children again," said yet another victim.
"Since the shooting, I don't sleep well. Two or three hours a night," said Sue Ann Cornwell, a retired Clark County School bus driver for more than 30 years.
Cornwell was at the Route 91 festival when the shots were fired. She tried to save people in the aftermath.
"I went back in eight or nine times, 10 times I don't know I'm just guessing, and I helped carry people out," said Cornwell.
Many others say the effects of the 1 October shooting still linger and they need financial help.
"They may just need $500, take the kids to Disneyland, to be able to function again in a normal capacity," said Cornwell.
The 16 member panel for the Las Vegas Victim's fund says they have an initial plan in place, but based on recent feedback, they will likely make changes to their "draft protocol."
"I think what we heard today, was overriding for me, was the fact that some people had been injured fairly significantly, but not hospitalized, so we need to reconsider that factor, said Scott Nielson, Chairman of the Las Vegas Victim's Fund Committee.
Fund administrators are working against the clock. They need to have a final plan in place for fund distribution by Dec. 15.
To find out more on how to apply for eligibility for fund disbursement, you can visit here.