LATEST: 13 Action News reached out to victims of the 1 October tragedy to get their thoughts on the new information released.
"Just going through it and seeing how much artillery he had..is wow," said Jose Arvilla.
Arvilla, a father of two, was one of the more than 20,000 people at the event.
"It's hard to move on with your life when you don't know exactly what happened," he said.
Despite following nearly two thousand leads, Sheriff Joe Lombardo said the motive is still unknown.
That gives some victims an uneasy feeling.
Arvilla did want to put the focus back on the people who lost their lives on that day and not the suspect.
"He's nothing but a coward," he said.
13 Action News asked the Sheriff why the Force Investigation Team, and not homicide, processed Paddock's hotel rooms. The Sheriff stated the decision was appropriate since a SWAT officer discharged his weapon in one of the rooms. He said he stood by the work of the FIT investigators.
EARLIER STORY: Las Vegas Sheriff Joe Lombardo with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department announced during a press conference Friday that he "knows and believes" that the only person responsible for the mass shooting in Las Vegas was 64-year-old Stephen Paddock.
Lombardo said during the press conference that no charges are expected to be filed by Las Vegas police against his girlfriend, Marilou Danley. However, there is one person who is of "federal interest" and charges could be filed in relation to that person. No other information was revealed.
Lombardo also told the media during the press conference that investigators found child porn on Stephen Paddock's computer and that his search history was disturbing. Paddock's brother, Bruce Paddock, was arrested after the mass shooting on child pornography charges.
In addition, Lombardo said that the report will shed light on the planning of the attack, Paddock's research, and how he carried out the attack. The report will not include the motive though, according to Lombardo. He says that there was no suicide note or manifesto left behind by Paddock. However, the sheriff did indicate that a possible motive for the shooting could be a loss of "significant amount of wealth" prior to the mass shooting.
According to Lombardo, Paddock had limited law enforcement contact and no criminal history prior to the mass shooting. The sheriff said that every facet of Paddock's life was explored during the preliminary investigation but there is still more work to be done.
The 81-page preliminary report was posted to the police department's website by the end of the press conference. The report includes information about Paddock's personal life, information about his actions between when he checked into The Ogden in Downtown Las Vegas and checked into Mandalay Bay, an inventory of the weapons and accessories, information on other items found at Mandalay Bay, and more.
The sheriff assured everyone during the press conference that the police department would learn from the incident and do everything in their power to make sure nothing like this ever happens again in Las Vegas.
Other items of interest in the report:
- Lived seemingly normal life, married at least once and divorced.
- Marilou Danley says Paddock's demeanor changed over course of last year, he became distant, relation no longer intimate.
- Last saw doctor in October 2016, doctor says that his behavior was "odd" and he showed "little emotion."
- Paddock may have been bipolar but did not want to discuss, refused antidepressant medication but accepted prescription for anxiety.
- Paddock seemed generally fearful of medications.
- Danley says Paddock behaved strangely during stay in September at Mandalay Bay, moving from window to window, looking at Las Vegas Village.
- Purchased 29 firearms between 1982 and September 2016.
- Computer searches before shooting included biggest concert venues, most crowded beaches, number of people attending Route 91 Harvest Festival and number of people attending Life is Beautiful.
- Also searched for information on Fremont and El Cortez hotel-casinos, Arizona Charlie's Decatur, Cashman Field and Center, Neon Museum, Mob Museum, DISCOVERY Children's Museum, Las Vegas Academy, condo rentals.
- Transferred $50,00 from Wells Fargo account on Sept. 26 to bank account in the Philippines.
- Rented room at The Ogden.
- Observed gambling at various properties in Downtown Las Vegas, known to gamble tens of thousands of dollars at a time at numerous casinos.
- May have lost significant amount of wealth prior to shooting. Paid off all of his debts before mass shooting.
- 55 guns (legally) purchased since October 2016, all found at Mandalay Bay.
- Child pornography found on his computer (brother also arrested for child porn).
- Vehicle was parked by valets numerous times at Mandalay Bay, received assistance with numerous bags.
- Did not get the suite that he originally wanted. Paddock was upset but not angry.
WATCH TODAY'S PRESS CONFERENCE BELOW