Record numbers of people are voting early in this election, but there is still plenty of work to do ahead of Election Day on Nov. 3.
Clark County Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria joins us again this morning to give us an update. Watch in the player above.
JOE ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- How is the process going a few days into early voting?
- What are some of the unexpected things you're seeing out there?
- Any reminders for people when they walk out the door to vote? What should they bring?
- You began scanning the mail-in ballots on Tuesday. What does that entail as far as checking to make sure the ballots are legit, complete, etc.?
- Does "scanning" the ballots mean actually counting the ballot? Is your office allowed to reveal outcomes yet?