A new shuttle service launched Tuesday in downtown Las Vegas.
The Downtown Loop is a free shuttle that will transport people to seven popular locations in the City of Las Vegas.
The shuttle a six-month pilot program that is part of a partnership between the City of Las Vegas, RTC, and Keolis Transit.
People can catch a ride at the following locations:
- Bonneville Transit Center – 101 E. Bonneville Ave.
- The Arts District – Art Way and Boulder Avenue
- Pawn Plaza – Las Vegas Boulevard, South of Garces Avenue
- Fremont East Entertainment District – Las Vegas Boulevard, South of Fremont Street
- Mob Museum – 300 Stewart Ave.
- Fremont Street Experience – Main Street, South of Fremont Street
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets – South Grand Central Parkway, between Nautica and Tommy Hilfiger Kids
Hours are Monday through Thursday: 11:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.; Friday through Saturday: 3 p.m. to 12 a.m.; and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.