LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — It’s back-to-school time and the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile, in partnership with Nevada Health Centers, is holding a Dental Care Fair (appointments necessary) and no cost vision screenings (walk-ins only; see times below).
Interactive nutrition workshops will be provided to dental patients as well.
The Smarts & Smiles Dental Care Fair takes place at the Ronald McDonald House of Greater Las Vegas.
- Dental services are provided to insured and uninsured patients, regardless of ability to pay.
- Dental services are for ages 3-21
- Services will be provided on Monday, July 29 through Thursday August 1 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. by appointment only.
- Nevada Health Centers accepts most dental insurance plans, Medicaid, and Nevada Check Up.
- A sliding fee scale is available for those who apply and qualify.
- Call (775) 738-5850 to schedule an appointment.
- Vision screenings for all ages (walk-ins only).
- Get a free vision on Monday, July 29 and Wednesday, July 31 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., Tuesday, July 30 and Thursday, August 1 from 1 p.m. through 5 p.m.
- Interactive nutrition workshop with tote of produce, provided by UMC Children’s Hospital – for dental patients only.
- Backpacks filled with school supplies – for dental patients only.
Ronald McDonald House of Greater Las Vegas
2323 Potosi St. Las Vegas, NV 89146