LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Nevada OSHA has released the top 5 zip codes for complaints and referrals regarding face coverings, social distancing, cleaning and disinfection, and other areas of concern related to COVID-19 received by their offices.
Of the 4,330 complaints received, 28% of the complaints concern general retail followed by restaurants and bars, 18%; medical facilities, 7.5%; casinos and gaming, 6%; and grocery stores, 5.5%.
The top five zip codes for complaints, to-date, include:
- 89502 (Reno), 226 complaints
- 89109 (Las Vegas Strip area), 199 complaints
- 89119 (McCarran International Airport area), 149 complaints
- 89431 (Sparks), 149 complaints
- 89434 (Sparks), 133 complaints
Additional complaint data is available on the Division’s observation and complaint data dashboard. A link to the dashboard can be found on the homepage of the Division’s website dir.nv.gov.
Workplace health and safety complaints can be reported to the Division by filing an online complaint at osha.gov.