LAS VEGAS (AP) — Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak said he's only experiencing mild head congestion since he was diagnosed with COVID-19 late last week.
The Democratic governor said in a statement Monday that he appreciates the support and well wishes and wanted to thank health officials who have been helping him since his test for the coronavirus came back positive on Friday.
RELATED: Gov. Sisolak receives second positive COVID-19 test result
The 66-year-old governor is isolating at the Governor's Mansion in Carson City and is receiving daily monitoring by local health officials and check-ins from a local physician while continuing to work remotely with his staff and cabinet, his office said.