NEVADA (KTNV) — The Nevada Gaming Control Board reports it has opened 156 regulatory cases for noncompliance when it comes to the Board’s Health and Safety Policies since gaming resumed on June 4 amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The board has conducted 10,135 inspections and observations, according to a Tuesday press release. And of the open cases, three formal complaints have been filed against licensees with the State Gaming Commission.
The list can be viewed here and includes businesses in Minden, Incline Village, and Ely.
“The Gaming Control Board has never shied away from its duty to strictly regulate licensed gaming, and the same is true for the enforcement of Governor Sisolak’s Emergency Directives and the Board’s Health and Safety Policies. The board will present cases to the Nevada Gaming Commission against licensees to ensure that public health and safety remain a priority for the gaming industry,” said Chairwoman Sandra Douglass Morgan.
Previously, on July 1, the Enforcement Division of the Board reported it conducted 1,453 inspections and observations of nonrestricted licensees since June 4.
“The board has continued to work around the clock with its partners at other state agencies and local jurisdictions to achieve its statewide mission of protecting the health and welfare of the general public at licensed gaming establishments by enforcing its Health and Safety Policies, as well as the Emergency Directives issued by the Office of the Governor,” said James Taylor, chief of enforcement.