As the world evolves with response to the pandemic, those visiting Summerlin’s Rampart Casino and resort JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, will find a new level of health and safety protocols for both visitors and locals as the property partners with Intermountain Healthcare.
This partnership provides proactive solutions for well-being both in the resort and casino.
With this newly executed partnership, Intermountain Healthcare will:
- Be the primary medical provider for any hotel guest that needs medical intervention.
- Provide iPads for telemedicine visits for both guests and associates should they feel unwell.
- Refer patients seeking further treatment to a nearby clinic.
- Provide COVID-19 testing for guests as needed.
- Assist with contact tracing if a case should arise.
For visitors, it’s as simple as pressing the AYS (At Your Service) button on their hotel phone or calling the Front Desk to request services.
The resort and casino were reviewed in both front of house and back of the house, and were found to be following all protocols set forth by governing bodies.
Additionally, upon consultation with Intermountain Healthcare, the following action items were immediately put into place:
- Employees in certain customer-facing positions are required to wear a face shield in addition to wearing their masks.
- Face shields are also provided by the property for any employee that chooses to wear one regardless of whether it’s a requirement.
- Additional training on personal hygiene actions, including social distancing, cleanliness and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, are continuously taking place.
Protocols that remain in place:
- All guests pass through thermal scanning to have their temperature checked.
- Guests must adhere to the six-foot social distancing guidelines unless members of the same household.
- Hand sanitizing areas are located throughout the casino and both guests and employees are encouraged to wash their hands frequently and practice good hygiene.
- The property is constantly being cleaned. Guests may request their gaming machine to be cleaned again before using it.