LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Boyd Gaming says it is reopening its properties in Louisiana and Mississippi on Wednesday.
Going forward, employees must wear masks and have their temperature checked as part of "Boyd Clean" protocols.
The company says the following protocols will be implemented company-wide upon reopening:
- Mandatory face coverings and temperature checks for all team members;
- Social distancing requirements and capacity restrictions across all customer and team member areas, including casino floors and restaurants;
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation of all high-touch surfaces, including door handles, gaming machines, table games, handrails and elevator buttons;
- Increased placement of hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our properties;
- Required training for all team members on our safety protocols.
For more information on the initiative, visit boydgaming.com.