LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Summer time in Las Vegas is full of fun events and summer movie nights pop up all over the valley. We have rounded up the best movie nights the city has to offer.
Dive-In Movies at the Boulevard Pool
Monday evenings from May 13 to Labor Day, the Marquee at Boulevard Pool transforms into a colossal movie screen, showing your favorite films high above the Las Vegas Strip. From classic films to modern blockbusters, take a dip or lounge poolside as you sip on handcrafted, movie-themed cocktails and enjoy creative movie snacks under the stars.
- May 13 Mission: Impossible - Fallout
- May 20 Dirty Dancing
- May 27 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- June 3 Crazy Rich Asians
- June 10 Jaws
- June 17 The Fate of the Furious
- June 24 Black Panther
- July 1 Top Gun
- July 8 A Star is Born
- July 15 The Breakfast Club
- July 22 Aquaman
- July 29 Grease
- August 5 Avengers: Infinity Wars
- August 12 The Notebook
- August 19 Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- August 26 Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- September 2 Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
The District at Green Valley Ranch
Free movie nights on the green. Bring a blanket and The District will put on the movies.
Seating begins at 7:30 PM and movies start at sundown.
- May 11 Crazy Rich Asians
- May 18 Into the Spider-Verse
- May 25 Mission: Impossible Fallout
- June 1 Beetlejuice
- June 8 Gremlins
- June 15 Goonies
- June 22 Raiders of the Lost Ark
- June 29 E.T.
North Las Vegas Parks Events
The City of North Las Vegas offers a wide array of free events at parks throughout the city. They host Movie Madness all summer long.
- May 10 Ralph Breaks the Internet - Valley View Park, 2000 Bennett Street
- May 17 Underdogs - Seastrand Park, 6330 Camino Eldorado
- August 23 Incredibles 2 - Lincoln Elementary School Park, 3010 Berg Street
- September 13 Ant Man & the Wasp - Goldcrest Park, 714 Craig Creek Avenue
- September 27 Show Dogs - Aviary Park, 6750 Aviary Way
- October 4 Christopher Robbin - Eldorado Park, 5900 Camino Eldorado