Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in the Las Vegas valley for March 3 through 9:
1. The Backstreet Boys are back with performances through March 18 at Planet Hollywood. The group released its debut album in 1997 and has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide.
2. The USA Sevens Rugby Tournament kicks off March 3 at Sam Boyd Stadium. The World Rugby Women's Sevens Series will also take place this weekend in same location. Rugby Sevens features teams of 7 players and the matches are only 7 minutes per half.
3. This month's First Friday theme is "March for Art." The featured artist is Tanya Michelle, who owns Galerie Miscre8. Other highlights include parkour demonstrations and live entertainment by Deblanc Music and Rising Stars.
4. Singer, songwriter, New Edition frontman and R&B icon Bobby Brown will perform March 3 at Silverton.
5. The Tower of Power will entertain with their timeless rhythm and blues March 3 through 5 at the South Point. Hits include "So Very hard To Go," "You're Still A Young Man" and "Down to the Nightclub."
6. Joe Rogan has been a stand-up comedian for more than 20 years. He has also appeared in movies and provides color commentary for the UFC. He performs March 3 at MGM Grand.
7. Cirque du Soleil presents its annual fundraiser "One Night for One Drop" March 3 at New York-New York. Special guests include William Shatner, The Tenors, Grace VanderWaal, Redfoo, Malevo, Duo Sky Angels and many more.
8. Country singer Dierks Bentley has had 15 number one hits since making his debut on 2003. Hits include "Come a Little Closer" and "Somewhere on a Beach." Performances March 3 and 4 at The Cosmopolitan.
9. Springs Preserve is hosting the Artisan Craft Festival on March 4 and 5. Vendors and artists will offer unique one-of-a-kind art, crafts, jewelry and more. Admission is free.
11. Paul Lynde is back on the Las Vegas Strip. Sort of. "The Paul Lynde Show" stars Michael Airington as Paul Lynde, who starred in "Bewitched" and "Hollywood Squares" in the '70s. The show is presented Wednesday through Mondays at Bally's Las Vegas.
12. The legendary Billy Idol is putting on his black eyeliner and hitting the stage at House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay beginning March 8. Hits include "Rebel Yell," "Mony, Mony" and "Dancing with Myself."
13. Throwback Thursday at LAX Nightclub at the Luxor will feature a performance by Arrested Development on March 9. The alternative hip hop group made is debut in 1993. Hits include "Tennessee," "Mr. Wendal" and "People Everyday."
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org.