This summer get ready to be the face of Vegas’ hottest new residency: Hotels.com’s first-ever Hotel Resident. Hotels.com is looking for one lucky high roller to check out of their current digs and check in to a full month of residing at some of the most epic hotel properties on the Las Vegas Strip with an experience that is valued at $40,000.
The Hotels.com Vegas Hotel Resident will live it up for a month this summer at four of the hottest hotel properties on the Las Vegas Strip while enjoying exclusive perks at each. Stays and amenities include:
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: Enjoy the ultimate room service spread on your private wraparound terrace overlooking the Strip and surrounding mountains. You can also watch the famed fountains from Scarpetta, a modern approach to Italian cuisine, where you will enjoy a special tasting menu created to celebrate the hotel’s 10th anniversary.
- Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace: Immerse yourself in luxury at the world’s first Nobu Hotel, the boutique hotel within the iconic Caesars Palace resort, featuring sleek, Japanese-inspired décor. Get tons of “work” done from a private cabana poolside at the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis. Then, destress with a visit to Qua Baths & Spa before grabbing drinks at Vanderpump Cocktail Garden and seeing Usher live at The Colosseum (all courtesy of Hotels.com). We know how stressful it must be as the hotel resident, so you deserve time to cut loose at the center of the Strip.
- Park MGM: Kick back in a cabana or cool off in one of three perfect pools during the day. When the sun goes down, linger over drinks on the terrace at Primrose, La La Noodle or late-night at On The Record. Your options as a resident are endless.
- Resorts World Las Vegas: Be one of the first people to enjoy the newest resort in Las Vegas! Soak up views of the Strip from the infinity pool before tasting your way around the world at Famous Foods Street Eats (comped, of course). Oh, and did we mention you’ll be staying in the Presidential Suite? Only the best for our hotel resident!
The Vegas Hotel Resident will also receive Hotels.com Gold Rewards member status and VIP Access Privileges at eligible hotel properties for the next year, so what happens in Vegas doesn’t have to stay there.
Now through July 2 at 1 p.m. ET, travelers can visit Hotels.com/VegasResident to play their hand at the chance to experience this first-of-its-kind Las Vegas residency by answering these questions:
- What makes you the *A List* pick to be our first-ever Vegas Hotel Resident?
- Dishing to us your idea of the perfect first day of your hotel residency?