Life is Beautiful festival kicks off Sept. 22 in Downtown Las Vegas, and road closures have already started.
East Mesquite Avenue is now closed at North 6th and 7th streets. Other closures can be found here:
The festival will provide a community shuttle to help residents get around the closures. The shuttle will run in a loop every 30 minutes during the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, Sept. 20 - 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 21 - 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 22 - 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. (next day)
- Saturday, Sept. 23 - 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. (next day)
- Sunday, Sept. 24 - 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. (next day)
- Stewart & 9th Street
- Mesquite & 8th Street
- Carson & 11th Street
- Bridger & 8th Street
- El Cortez (Jackie Gaughan Way & 6th Street) [This stop will be closed on show days from 12:30 a.m.-1:30 a.m. due to Las Vegas Boulevard being closed to car traffic for festival egress]
- Mesquite & Las Vegas Boulevard ( Pump & Snack )
The following bus routes will change during the week leading up to the festival and the days of the festival itself:
- Route 113
- Route 207
- Route 215
Anyone with questions can contact the Community Hotline at 775-419-7319, or by email at email@example.com. The Community trailer will also be located on 6th Street and Carson Avenue in the Fremont Country Club parking lot. The hours of operations are:
- Tuesday, Sept. 19 - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 20 - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept.21 - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 22 - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 23 - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 24 - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.