SPAM has announced that it is now offering frozen SPAM patties.
The new product is ready-to-cook and is made with the same ingredients as the iconic SPAM Classic plus crunchy Panko-style bread crumbs.
The frozen patties can be used for:
- The star ingredient of a slider
- The perfect breakfast companion to a side of eggs
- A crunchy topping for your mac n cheese
- A twist on SPAM® Musubi
- A savory add-on to rice and eggs for an elevated Katsudon rice bowl
Las Vegas is one of the first markets in the United States to receive the product. Customers can be found in the freezer section at 4 Costco stores in the Las Vegas area.
They are also available in select markets in California and Hawaii.
The patties come in a box and are available in two packaging sizes:
- 9 patties for a suggested retail price of $5.99
- 18 patties for a suggested retail price of $9.99
The SPAM® brand is also working with Las Vegas restaurants interested in incorporating Frozen SPAM® Patties onto their menu.