Las Vegas beat out 149 other cities to become the most fun city in America, according to a recent study by WalletHub.
The study used 58 key metrics to determine the winner, including fitness clubs per capita, movie costs, and average open hours of breweries.
Las Vegas took first place overall, first place in "Nightlife and Parties," and sixth place in "Entertainment and Recreation." The city also tied with New York and Orlando for the most restaurants per capita. However, Vegas did come in 77th place for "Costs."
Here are a few other key comparisons, with "1" being the most fun and "75" being average:
- 5th – Festivals per Capita
- 1st – Restaurants per Capita
- 17th – Park Playgrounds per Capita
- 2nd – Bar Accessibility
- 21st – Parkland Acres per Capita
- 11th – Fitness Centers per Capita
- 1st – Dance Clubs per Capita
- 5th – Number of Attractions
- 40th – Avg. Beer Price
This is the second year in a row Las Vegas has claimed the number one spot.
You can check out the full study here.