Las Vegas Ballpark, home of the Las Vegas Aviators, is opening up its indoor-outdoor venue for private specialty events in Las Vegas.
Prominently located on eight acres in the heart of Downtown Summerlin, the Ballpark provides a wide range of options that include both indoor and outdoor settings as well as a combination of unique indoor/outdoor spaces.
The venue is offering some pre-selected package options that allow Las Vegans to take advantage of the breathtaking venue during restricted phasing and in compliance with social distancing guidelines.
Package options range from a minimum of 10 guests to a maximum of 25 guests during the current health and safety regulations under which Southern Nevada is currently operating.
Sample event packages include:
- Batting cage parties for 10-15 guests with access to the batting cage and private locker rooms;
- Private batting practices for 10-25 guests with field access so guests may “swing for the fences” and party in the dugout or outfield;
- The ultimate pool party for up to 25 people at the Ballpark’s popular Desert Ford Oasis Pool, Corona Premiere Hangar Bar, Ethos Life Insurance Splash Pad, and Findlay Kia Berm;
- Live the “suite” life with hosted fantasy draft parties, complete with 3 TVs in each suite for real time fantasy-casting, silly slideshows and more.
- Other notable package options include birthday parties, corporate meetings, retirement celebrations, graduations and more. Package prices and locations within the venue vary with many starting at $1,500 for base packages.
Special event locations range from 22 individual suites, party decks located on first and third base sides, the concourse, field, player locker rooms, the plaza and more.