The holiday display is now open to the public at Bellagio's Conservatory & Botanical Gardens .
The Bellagio is invitings guests to explore the glamorous world of Her Majesty Queen Bellissima. This year's theme is "Making Holiday Memories" and was designed by Ed Libby and the Bellagio horticulture team.
The display features a 42-foot-tall live White Fir tree with thousands of twinkling lights, an opulent carriage, the Queen's castle and her bustling elves preparing for the holiday season.
The display will open through Jan. 4, 2020.
Facts about this year's display:
• 34,000: Total number of flowers on display for the duration of the exhibit
• 28,000: Number of Poinsettias
• 12,000: Number of hydrangeas used to create the papa polar bear
• 7,000: Number of LED lights found on the holiday tree
• 2,500: Number of ornaments found on the holiday tree
• 2,500: Number of white carnations and hydrangeas to create each baby polar bear
• 1,000: Number of pounds of tapioca pearls found on the carriage
• 322: Tufts of red velvet with crystal buttons inside the carriage
• 180: Number of pounds of black lentils coating the fenders on the carriage
• 125: Team members who participate in the display’s assembly
The display is on view 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Parking is free the first hour at Bellagio, which is usually more than enough time to view the display.