Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in the Las Vegas valley for the week of Dec. 15-21.
1. Glittering Lights, Nevada's largest drive-thru light show, is back for the 17th year. Enjoy more than 3 million lights along a 2.5 miles course at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. If you want to sit back and relax and enjoy the lights with your family, hope on the Santa Tram. SantaTram passengers will also enjoy North Pole popcorn and hot cocoa. It will run be running daily through Dec. 24.
2. Country music artist Jamey Johnson performs Dec. 15 at Golden Nugget. Johnson made his debut in 2006 with the song titled "The Dollar." He's also written songs for Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, George Strait and Joe Nichols.
3. The Hawaiian cowboy Danny Estocado performs at Dragon's Alley inside Lucky Dragon on Dec. 16. Cover charge is $10. Guests can enjoy Hawaiian favorite PuPu (an assortment of bite-sized appetizers) and beverage specials.
4. Dec. 15 is Vintage Bike Night at the Arts Factory on East Charleston Boulevard. Check out cool, vintage motorcycles and enjoy art and music. Pussykat Tattoo Parlor will also be there to help you plan your next piece of ink.
5. A Very Swingin' Christmas at The Space LV on Dec. 15 will feature performances by 12 of the best musicians in Las Vegas. The musicians perform in a variety of shows on the Las Vegas Strip. There will be a guitar, upright bass, drums, keyboards and 6-piece horn section. There are also backup dancers/singers.
6. Winter Fest at Tivoli Village is happening Dec. 16. There will me more than 65 vendors, live entertainment, games for kids, gifts, fresh produce and more. Hours are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
7. Head to Charleston Heights Art Center on Dec. 16 for "Christmas at the Opera." The 90-minute show will feature scenes celebrating the joy of Christmas from "La Boheme" and "Amahl and the Night Visitors" and others. Presented by Sin City Opera.
8. SNS Saloon is hosting its 3rd annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party on Dec. 16. Prizes include cash and bar tabs. The Bobby Kingston band and DJ Kazz will keep partygoers entertained.
9. It's all about Christmas and mistletoe at this week's wild day-to-night party inside Hyde Bellagio. There will be sexy Santas, larger-than-life decorations and plenty of tinsel and mistletoe. Doors open at 6 p.m.
10. Lovelady Brewing in Henderson is hosting Yoga on Tap at 11 a.m. Dec. 18. The hour-long yoga class will be led by Megan Hable from Modo Yogo. Enjoy a pint of beer after the class. $10 donation suggested.
11. Performers from some of the biggest shows on the Las Vegas Strip will be featuring in a unique production of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" on Dec. 17 at the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay. Must be 18 years of age or older to be admitted.
12. "The Magic of Michael Aslan" is a fun-filled show at the Majestic Repertory Theatre guaranteed to amuse, amaze and entertain you. The show begins at 8 p.m. Dec. 18.
13. Some of the world's finest classic cars are featuring in The Auto Collections at The LINQ, including Johnny Carson's 1939 Chrysler Roya Sedan and the 1962 Lincoln Continental Towne Limousine used by President John F. Kennedy. Open Monday through Saturday. Check it out while you still have the chance (we've heard a rumor that it is closing).
If you would like to submit an item for a future list, send an email with details to email@example.com.