It's true. Not everyone is a football fan. So, for those who will not be watching the big game on Sunday, we've put together a list of 13 alternatives.
1. Take down your Christmas decorations. Admit it, the tree is still sitting in the corner and you haven't taken the lights off the house yet.
2. Keep your New Year's resolution and go to the gym. It should be nice and quiet. And, less chance of people staring at you.
3. Try a new elaborate recipe that you found online. Since you have an entire afternoon to kill, pick a recipe that has multiple steps.
4. Throw an anti-Super Bowl party for your other football-hating friends and play board games.
5. Read a book. A good book will possibly keep you entertained for days or weeks.
6. Make old-fashioned valentines for your friends, family and coworkers. Is there anything more fun than playing with glue, glitter and scissors?
7. Go to the movies. The movie theaters will probably be close to empty. You will have your choice of seats and no one will mind if you make noise while eating popcorn.
8. Go out to eat. Like the movies, most restaurants should be practically empty.
9. File your taxes. The earlier you file, the quicker you will get your refund (if you are lucky enough to get one). No other reason needed.
10. Go outside. Take a drive to Mount Charleston or Red Rock Canyon. Play in the snow or take a hike. The fresh air and exercise will be better for you than eating pizza and drinking beer all day.
11. Feed the homeless. Not everyone is worried about who will win the big football game of the year. Some people are just wondering where their next meal will come from. Do something about that. At least for one day.
12. Watch the Super Bowl commercials online so you will know what everyone else is talking about on Monday morning at the office.
RELATED: Super Bowl 50: Commercials already scoring touchdowns
13. Discover the joys of coloring as an adult. According to clinical psychologist Ben Michaelis, coloring is a stress-free activity. Much better than getting all worked up over a game.