13 Things To Do This Week is just a little bit different this week. Since many of us are at home right now with our children because of the coronavirus pandemic, we thought we would make a list of 13 things to do with your kids. We asked some of our local Girl Scouts and their families to help us out. Watch their video above.
1. Make slime. Here are four easy slime recipes.
2. Bake cookies. Here are 10 favorite cookie recipes for baking with children.
3. Build a fort in living room. Here are instructions on how to build a blanket fort.
4. Karaoke with family. Singing karaoke has never been easier, find out how.
5. Have an indoor scavenger hunt. Click here for 5 steps to an unforgettable indoor scavenger hunt.
6. Try a science experiment in your back yard. Here is a list of 63 easy science experiments for your children.
7. Make ice cream sundaes. Here is how you can set up an inexpensive ice cream sundae bar at home.
8. Learn a popular TikTok dance. Here are 7 tutorials that will make you look like a pro.
9. Play a board game Click here for a list.
10. Make homemade pizza with unusual toppings. Here are some recipes.
11. Play hide-and-seek. Here are some twists on the classic game.
12. Make cards for family members or friends. Here are instructions for 40 homemade cards.
13. Paint rocks to hide for others to find. Here are 20 easy rock-painting ideas you and your kids will love.
If you would like to submit an idea for a future list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.