A seagull in the United Kingdom is getting a lot of attention on social media.
The bird turned bright orange after he fell into a container of chicken tikka masala. He apparently got hungry and tried to scout for some food at an outdoor factory trash bin, which is when he fell in.
The seagull was spotted and rescued by factory workers.
Staff at a nonprofit wildlife hospital cleaned the bird up and got him back to his normal color -- but the tikka masala smell remained, at least for a little while.
"The thing that shocked us the most was the smell. He smelled amazing, he really smelled good," veterinary nurse Lucy Kells told The Guardian.
Hospital staff members are feeding it meat, dog and cat food and pieces of chopped fish to build up his weight before starting the process of releasing him back into the wild, The Guardian reports.