Local NewsWatercooler

Actions

Man's e-cigarette explodes in pocket

Posted: 7:10 AM, Nov 25, 2016
Updated: 2016-11-25 15:12:58Z

A New York man was badly burned when his e-cigarette exploded in his pocket while he was at work.

It happened at a wine store in Grand Central Terminal in New York City.

READ FULL STORY HERE

31-year-old Otis Gooding was working in the store when the e-cig caught fire and exploded.

Instead of the usual Thanksgiving gathering, his family spent the day with Gooding in the hospital instead.