Local NewsWatercooler


Man badly burned after e-cigarette exploded in his pocket

Posted at 4:39 PM, Sep 20, 2016
and last updated 2016-09-20 19:39:47-04
An Arizona man received a huge scare while shopping when the battery in his e-cigarette suddenly exploded in his pocket. 
Chris Tague also suffered severe burns.
He says he's still in a lot of pain.
Tague says he had no idea this could happen and he saw no warning labels on the battery.
He is now in the process of hiring a lawyer and plans to sue the company that makes the e-cigarette battery.