School lunches have gotten a bad reputation for generations but for one Pennsylvania student, they have a legit reason to not trust the cafeteria.
A student in Hughesville, Pennsylvania found a worm in their popcorn chicken bowl during lunch and posted the photos on Snapchat. That is when both the photos and the story went viral.
Finding any type of crawling critter in your food is the epitome of disgusting for most people, but doing so at school can be traumatizing. It'll be interesting to see what ramifications the school will face moving forward.