Local NewsWatercooler


Grill explodes inside SUV in Florida

Posted at 7:10 AM, Aug 15, 2017
and last updated 2017-08-15 11:09:07-04

Let this story be a warning to you.

A grill exploded inside of a SUV in Florida after a woman inside the SUV lit a cigarette.

The woman and her husband had just left a barbecue on Sunday afternoon. They forgot to turn the propane off on the grill before loading it into their SUV.

On the way home, the woman lit a cigarette and the grill exploded.

The couple was burned and the SUV was destroyed.