A freak accident at a pool in Florida sent 5 young swimmers to the hospital. Pool owners called 911 after the children started throwing up. Fire officials say a power surge stopped on of the pool pumps and when it kicked back on, there was a chemical reaction. A small cloud of chlorine gas was the result. All of the children are expected to recover fully.
Posted at 4:41 PM, Jun 27, 2017
and last updated 2017-06-27 19:41:32-04
Copyright 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.