LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — As many political analysts predicted, the presidential race did not end on election night. This morning we continue to wait for results from several key battleground states, including Nevada.
13 Action News is joined by UNLV Assistant Professor Kenneth Miller joins us to talk about this historic election.
Some questions asked are:
- What stands out or surprises you about some of the results we've seen across the nation so far?
- Did the simultaneous presence of COVID-19 in the midst of this election put the campaign on a single-minded trajectory? No talk of foreign affairs, veterans, the economy, etc.
- This year, the Latino vote has been in the forefront with a record 32 million eligible Latino voters. What were some of the main selling points for Latinos in this election?
- What will this election be noted for in the history books?
- This has been quite a year - how can the winner of this election bring unity to the country?