Right now, the race for the White House is still too close to call!
A couple states including Nevada are still counting ballots this morning.
Scripps reporter Joe St. George joins us this morning from Washington D.C. to discuss more about this tight election.
Some questions asked are:
- With counts still going in several states - is there a possibility both candidates could get to 270 and there be a tie?
- The president's campaign filed a new lawsuit against Clark County yesterday alleging voter fraud - do you think we could see anymore lawsuits from the Trump Campaign?
- We have seen protests in some states over the ballot counting process, what is the mood in the nation's capitol? Are tensions high there?
- The margin between Biden and Trump in Georgia remains razor thin, but we know thousands of ballots from military members and people overseas have to be returned by today. What do you think the chances are that Trump takes the lead once those roll in?
- We know none of these results are official yet, but when do you think all the votes from across the nation will be final?