The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department will host First Tuesday on April 3.
Most commands will start at 7 p.m. while Northeast Area Command will hold its meeting at 6 p.m.
The open house event is designed to raise community awareness about subjects that directly impact our citizens. Below is a list of all of the topics that will be discussed.
All meetings (except Enterprise, which will be at the Windmill Library) will be held at the Area Command:
- Bolden Area Command - Identity Theft
- Enterprise Area Command - Robbery and Neighborhood Watch
- Downtown Area Command - Community Emergency Response Team
- Northeast Area Command - Marsy's Law Ballot Initiative
- Northwest Area Command - Going Green: "Is Marijuana Legal?"
- Southeast Area Command - Crime Scene Analysts
- South Central Area Command - Commissioner Susan Brager Talks About the Direction of Clark County
- Spring Valley Area Command - K-9
Meetings are open to the public and more information can be found at www.lvmpd.com.