Parts of Interstate 15 and U.S. 95 will be closed Sunday night for road construction.
The Nevada Department of Transportation is doing some drilling related to Project Neon.
Closures and lane restrictions:
• I-15 southbound off-ramp north of Sahara Avenue, left shoulder and travel lane closure for drilling
• Set up traffic control at U.S. 95 east of Martin Luther King Boulevard, eastbound left shoulder adjacent travel lane closure for auger removal and backfilling
• Charleston east of I-15, eastbound inner travel lane closure for drilling
• U.S. 95 east of I-15, eastbound inner travel lane closure for backfilling
• I-15 north of U.S. 95, northbound inside shoulder and adjacent travel lane closure for backfilling
• Set up traffic control at I-15 southbound off-ramp north of Sahara Avenue, right shoulder and travel lane closure for drilling
• Martin Luther King Boulevard north of Oakey Boulevard, northbound inner travel lane for drilling
• Martin Luther King Boulevard south of Alta Drive, southbound inside travel lane and center turn lane for backfilling
• U.S. 95 westbound off-ramp west of I-15, left shoulder closure for backfilling
Monday Day Shift
• No traffic control or lane closures are scheduled. Crews will be either drilling or backfilling borings on right of way parcels and areas that do not require lane closures.