NORTH LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — On April 7, Juan's Flaming Fajitas & Cantina opened its doors in North Las Vegas. This is the third location for the restaurant in the valley.
The new restaurant is located at 2660 West Centennial Parkway in the Aliante area. It's open Wednesday through Sunday with the following hours:
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
The other two locations are located on West Tropicana Avenue in west Las Vegas and 16 South Water Street in Henderson. All three locations take reservations through their website.