Local News

Actions

House catches fire near Desert Inn, Arville

KTNV-Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 4:34 PM, Mar 28, 2016
and last updated 2016-03-28 20:00:32-04

A house caught fire near Desert Inn Road and Arville Street Monday afternoon.

At 3:53 p.m., the Clark County Fire Department responded to the fire in the 3400 block of Myrtle Avenue. When firefighters arrived, they reported a single-story, single-family home with large amounts of smoke and flame coming from the structure.

Crews made an offensive fire attack and knocked the fire down at a reported time of 4:12 p.m.
The fire is under investigation. Damages have not been estimated.

No one was displaced as a result of the fire. There were no injuries reported.