The Henderson Police Department wants you.
They are hiring police and corrections officers who have demonstrated a commitment to continuous learning and self-development, a commitment to the community, and demonstrated stability in work and/or education.
To apply, click here. The online applications will be accepted until 5:30 p.m. PST on March 31, 2016.
Candidates do not have to be residents of Henderson to apply.
Additional requirements are:
* At least 21 years of age by the date of the written examination.
* U.S. Citizen by the date of the written examination.
* High school diploma or equivalent at time of application.
* No convictions of any felony crime or a crime for which you would be required to register per Nevada law.
* No convictions of any crime involving domestic violence.
The City of Henderson offers excellent benefits including:
• Paid Retirement
• Paid Academy Training
• Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
• Four 10-Hour Shifts per week
• Uniform Allowance
• Paid Overtime
• Paid Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Shift Differential Pay
For full details and requirements regarding this employment opportunity, visit Henderson Police Department click here.
NLVPD is also hiring. Check it out: