A fire at a furniture store Saturday afternoon caused $75,000 in damage.
Las Vegas Fire & Rescue reported that electrical wiring in the attic started the blaze around 3:40 p.m. at U.S. Furniture and Upholstery, located in the 1600 block of East Charleston Boulevard, east of Maryland Parkway.
UPDATE: $75K Dmg, electrical wiring in attic-started, no inj's, crews picking up, clearing scene PIO1 pic.twitter.com/6Zj9qWgdLy
— Las Vegas FireRescue (@LasVegasFD) February 7, 2016
There were no injuries reported.
Fire officials are continuing to investigate.