New research reveals that nearly half of Americans (48%) enjoy physical distancing due to COVID.
And when it comes to routine behaviors, about 36% of people don’t actually miss working in an office and nearly as many don’t miss going out to eat at restaurants.
Healthline recently surveyed Americans to better understand how COVID has affected their lives and daily behaviors and found that 70% say the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting economic challenges have affected their work life.
Additionally, the company found:
- More than two-thirds of Americans (70%) say the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting economic challenges have affected their work life
- More than half of Americans (52%)—including nearly two-thirds (63%) of 25-44 year olds—say they are now working remotely because of COVID-19
- Of those, more than half (55%)—including 62% of 25-44 year olds—are finding it stressful
- The top five list of things Americans don’t miss includes:
- Working in an office (36%)
- Eating out in restaurants (29%)
- Going to the bank (27%)
- Working out at a gym or studio (26%)
- Going to a place of worship (24%)
- 12% of Americans under the age of 44 have been furloughed, and another 13% of Americans under the age of 44 are still employed but fear for their job security
The full results of the data can be viewed here.