A cat had been stuck on a transformer pole for three days near Lake Mead Boulevard and Mount Hood Street.
The cat's owner had called numerous agencies to get the cat down but with no luck.
13 Action News contacted local fire departments, which said they can't get the cat down while the pole is still active due to the risk of electrocution.
NV Energy responded to the scene Friday evening. The cat was initially brought down from the pole but scurried up the pole when a dog spooked it. NV Energy was able to bring the cat back down safely.