Aaron's, Inc. has announced the donation of nearly 500 mattresses to multiple shelters in Nevada impacted by the COVID-19 epidemic.
The shelters are serving multiple groups in need during the COVID-19 crisis, as the pandemic has caused some locations that traditionally serve the homeless community and victims of domestic violence to be temporarily shuttered due to health and safety concerns.
Aaron’s is working hand-in-hand with State Attorney General Aaron Ford to provide much needed mattresses and mattress sets to the most-needy in the community.
Thus far, Aaron’s has committed nearly 500 mattresses and mattress sets of varying sizes to:
- Our Place Families and Youth, a new homeless campus in Reno for women, children, families and seniors.
- Las Vegas Department of Family Services, Las Vegas, NV, a temporary shelter for displaced families seeking refuge.
- Winnemucca Domestic Violence Services in Winnemucca
- SafeNest Domestic Violence Shelter in Las Vegas, the largest shelter for victims of domestic violence in Nevada.
- Samaritan House Emergency Shelter, Elko