The North Las Vegas Fire Department reported Monday that the 6-year-old girl and her grandmother had also died.
Bill Fisher remembered how the 6-year-old always called him neighbor.
"She's just too young to die, just too young," Fisher said. "She had her whole life. And she was very smart."
Jimmy Rodriguez was down the street when he saw the fire and threw a rock in the window, hoping someone might be able to escape.
"I wish there was something else I could have done," he said. "I tried my hardest."
Candles and flowers have been left outside the North Las Vegas house.
If you would like to help, the family has a GoFundMe page set up.
UPDATE: In a drone video, you can see the flames shooting straight out of this home.
Neighbors say a 6-year-old girl and her two grandparents were inside.
One of the grandparents was an amputee.
North Las Vegas fire says they are able to make it through the heavy smoke and get everyone out. One victim in this fire has died. The age or identity of the victim has not been confirmed although a neighbor says the grandfather was the one who died.
Neighbors are still emotional, telling us they watched as all three family members were pulled from the burning home.
NORTH LAS VEGAS (KTNV) -- Three people were critically injured in a North Las Vegas house fire Thursday evening.
The fire was reported around 7:10 p.m. in the 2700 block of St. George Street, near Civic Center Drive and Evans Avenue.
Two adults and one child were transported to two separate hospitals -- Mountain Vista Hospital and UMC Trauma. Neighbors say they are an elderly couple and their 6-year-old granddaughter.
House fire on St George St in NLV closes Evans betw Civic Center & Salt Lake St. Lots of activity. Working on getting more details pic.twitter.com/HSb1EBUZX4