U.S. health officials are considering an experimental fertilization technique that makes it possible to create a baby from the DNA of three people. Scientists said it could prevent babies from inheriting genetic disease, while critics said it's opening the door to creating so-called "designer babies."
Should scientists move forward with this procedure?
- Poll: New controversial smartphone app
- Poll: Cell phones on airplanes
- Poll: Breastfeeding mother brings child to jury duty
- Poll: Boy travels from Minneapolis to Las Vegas
- Poll: Testing students body mass index
- Poll: Mom teaches daughter a lesson
- Poll: Bikinis for young girls
- Poll: Saturday mail delivery
- Poll: Is it ok to make fat people feel bad?
- Poll: Favorite style of chicken wings
- Poll: Lose weight or lose your money