Two teens were convicted of drowning kittens in court on Tuesday.
They will be required to remain in custody for 10 days, serve house arrest until school starts, complete 200 hours of community service, remain on probation for a year and face other restrictions.
Are you satisfied with their sentence?
- POLL: Bikinis for young girls
- POLL: Saturday mail delivery
- POLL: Is it ok to make fat people feel bad?
- POLL: Favorite style of chicken wings
- POLL: Who won the third presidential debate?
- POLL: Who won the presidential debate?
- Poll: Sanctions against Penn State
- Poll: Name suggestions for airport
- Poll: Possible name change for airport
- Poll: Lose weight or lose your money
- Poll: School bus conditions
- Poll: Hoarding mom