Fire forces evacuation of several floors at Marriott
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- The Clark County Fire Department was called to a fire at the Marriott Grand Chateau.
It happened Wednesday afternoon at the hotel, which is located at 75 East Harmon Avenue.
Firefighters said the fire started in an electrical control box on level 39, and smoke spread throughout multiple floors.
Levels 36 through 39 were evacuated.
Crews worked quickly to ventilate the building to remove the smoke.
The building sustained moderate damage.
No injuries were reported.
After the scene was cleared, guests were let back inside the hotel.