McCarran Airport officials offer holiday parking tips
Before you head to the airport this holiday season, McCarran International Airport wants you to know where to park. Video by ktnv.comvideo
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- Before you head to the airport this holiday season, McCarran International Airport wants you to consider where you'll park.
Parking is a little different at the airport this year, due to the recent addition of the new Terminal 3.
Airport officials are encouraging passengers to "know before you go" -- that means knowing what terminal your flight will depart from.
Some tips on holiday airport parking:
- Short-term parking is located outside both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3. Short-term parking is intended for stays of three hours or less.
- Long-term parking is located at both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 as well, for those parking any more than three hours.
- If you need to park at the airport for more than 30 days, call 702-261-5122 for information.
- Valet parking is also available at the airport. For an added fee, you can have your car washed and detailed while you travel.
- Surface parking is located near both parking garages and offers a cheaper option for travelers. The cost is $10 a day, and the lot is walking distance from check-in.
- If you need to park an oversized vehicle, space is available at Terminal 3 and the remote parking lot across the street from the McCarran Rent-A-Car Center.
- Economy parking opens as-needed during peak travel periods, including holidays. Free shuttle service is available when the lot is open.
For more information on parking, click here.