Henderson home damaged by electrical fire
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- A fire believed to have started by an electrical malfunction damaged a home in Henderson on Monday afternoon.
Firefighters were called to the home near Carnegie and Horizon Ridge Parkway at about 4:45 p.m.
When they arrived, they found the home filled with smoke and the flames on the first floor of the two-story residence.
Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the flames.
Investigators said the blaze was accidental and caused by an electrical malfunction.
NV Energy, Southwest Gas and a city building inspector were called in to check it out.
No one was injured in the blaze.