Another valley cat poisoned with antifreeze
One valley neighborhood is back on alert because another cat had to be put down after being poisoned with anti freeze. Video by ktnv.comvideo
LAS VEGAS, NV (KTNV) -- One Las Vegas valley neighborhood is back on alert because another cat had to be put down after being poisoned with antifreeze. The latest victim was a cat named Tigger.
The doctor who treated him says this is the sixth cat to be poisoned this way. Tigger was one of several strays who lived near Alta Drive and Rancho. The cats are being cared for by residents of the neighborhood they fear there will be more victims.
Neighbors are planning a rally on Saturday in the area to bring attention to all the deaths.